$41,000 in 31 Days!
Edmonton City Centre will be awarding a $1,000 gift card to a lucky shopper, everyday from November 18 to December 18, 2020.
$10,000 Grand Prize Showcase!
A lucky shopper will be awarded the Grand Prize Showcase on December 18. The Grand Prize Showcase features merchandise from Edmonton City Centre stores, including:
- Boulevard Diamonds – Freshwater pearl set (earrings & necklace)
- Coles – 2021 Planner, Faux Fur Blanket, Reading Socks
- CellTECH – Samsung J2 Dash phone
- Delta by Marriott – Romance Package (1-night stay in a Luxury Suite, wine and chocolates)
- EBX – Playstation 5
- Jewels de Oro – Men’s Ted Baker watch
- John the Tailor – Men’s silk tie
- KFC – $50 Gift Card
- OPA! of Greece – $50 Gift Card
- Purdy’s Chocolatier – JOY chocolate box and Hedgehog Baking Set
- Ricki’s – Women’s jeans, sweater and 3pc ring set
- Shoppers Drug Mart – Christian Dior Sauvage full-size perfume
- Sportchek – GoPRO Hero8, Fitbit Versa 2 smartwatch, Powerbeats headphones, Gaiam yoga mat
- Starbucks – Gift Basket
- Suzy Shier – Women’s sweater and leggings
- The Source – Home Theatre Package (Samsung 55” Crystal 4K UHD Smart TV, Samsung sound bar and subwoofer)
- Vitamin Farm – 3 Gift Baskets with a variety of wellness products
How to Enter
Spend $25* or more at any Edmonton City Centre retailer or combination of retailers. Take your same day receipts to Guest Services (Street Level East). Every $25 spent gives you another chance to win! All entries will also be entered in the Grand Prize Showcase draw.
*non-qualifying purchases include: lottery/gaming, parking, online purchases, purchases using gift cards, returns or exchanges.
in support of – The Mustard Seed
Our holiday campaign will be in support of The Mustard Seed. For every $25 spent and customer entry submitted, Edmonton City Centre will donate $2.50 to The Mustard Seed (up to $10,000).
The Mustard Seed is a Christian non-profit organization that has been caring for men, women, and children, experiencing poverty and homelessness since 1984. The Mustard Seed provides a supportive haven where we support the whole person through delivering basic services, housing, wellness services, employment programs, and partners with the community to address the root causes of poverty.
Funds raised through the Edmonton City Centre’s holiday campaign will support winter gear that will be essential over the freezing winter months.