Assistant Store Manager – cleo
Assist the store leader to maximize sales and profits by achieving sales goals, ensuring excellent customer service is provided at all times, and maintaining all aspects of the day to day operations of the store. Oversee store operations and personnel in the absence of the store leader.
- Achieves profit goals by assisting the store leader in ensuring that the associates and team are aware of daily and weekly productivity goals as well as controlling store expenses.
- Provides excellent customer service and a comfortable shopping atmosphere through leadership by example and assisting the store leader with training and developing others.
- Assists the store leader with selecting quality associates by effectively recruiting and interviewing.
- Trains and develops associates by assisting the store leader with orientating, training, and coaching.
- Controls inventory shrinkage by ensuring all customers receive excellent service; all operations and record keeping standards, policies, and procedures are followed.
- Maintains store operations standards by ensuring accurate, timely processes with the following policies and procedures.
- Visually presents and signs merchandise on the sales floor by following the standards provided.
- Maintains the store’s appearance by ensuring merchandise is straightened and the store is clean.
- Stocks the store by ensuring new merchandise is unpacked and properly placed on the sales floor in a timely manner.
- Previous successful experience in management capacity is required.
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service.
- Proven sales ability.
- Effective trainer.
- Must be a team player with good communication, people management and organization skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and the ability to provide leadership to other associates
If you have a passion for fashion, an energetic personality and want to be part of a fun and dynamic team – then Cleo is the place for you.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants meeting the above qualifications should email their resume to cleo Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time Assistant Manager
We are looking for a talented Assistant Manager to join our team!
The Assistant Manager is the brand ambassador and customer service expert. Their key focus is Partner with the Store Manager to maximum sales and profits by leading and achieving financial and other measurable objectives, including sales goals; ensuring excellent customer experience is provided at all times through actions and behaviors; and by consistently maintaining all aspects of day to day operations of the store and people. Assistant Managers are expected to perform a variety of tasks that includes service, product placement, visual and operational execution.
As an Assistant Manager you display such competencies as:
Results-Oriented: Generating results through a collaborative partnership with the Store Manager. Enabling associates to work effectively with and through teams to achieve the results the business requires. Holds self and others accountable for achieving business objectives and goals.
Develop Brand Ambassadors: Actively works to improve the performance of oneself and others by pursuing opportunities for continuous learning and feedback; constructively helps and coaches others in their development of skills; exhibits a can-do approach and inspires associates to excel.
Teamwork / Engagement: Fosters the culture of teamwork. Operates with honesty and is transparent in actions, tasks, and expectations. Works well with all individuals to provide support, coaching, encouragement, direction, and feedback.
This opportunity might be for you if you are:
- You are passionate about the fashion industry and have 1 to 3 years of experience in management.
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong problem-solving skills and excel at relationship building.
- You have the ability to coach others and prioritize and delegate tasks.
- You are effective in the use of technology to enhance customer engagement and drive KPI results.
- You have the ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business – including nights, weekends, and holidays
What We Offer:
- A competitive compensation package.
- Bonus incentive programs in the retail industry.
- A comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees.
- Employee discount at our companies.
Please apply here: https://rickis.careerplug.com/. Located Street Level East.
Position: Asset Protection – Loss Prevention Manager HBC
Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Our portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
Our leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group in Germany, and Belgium’s only department store group Galeria INNO.
We have significant investments in real estate joint ventures. HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBC Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, HBC has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment.
What This Position Is All About:
The Asset Protection Manager is responsible for the overall inventory shortage performance and total execution of the Asset Protection Strategy for their respective store. This individual will ensure that all company policies, local, provincial, and federal laws are adhered to in the execution of internal and external theft investigations or inquiries. The Asset Protection Manager will be working collaboratively with Customer and Associate groups within the store to ensure all objectives are clearly communicated and executed.
Who You Are:
● A natural and proven leader with relationship building skills
● Comfortable with public speaking, technology, and learning on the spot
● You thrive in fast-paced environments and can easily shift priorities and implement balance in your workload
● You are a strong leader with organizational and interpersonal skills
You Also Have:
● High School diploma or equivalency required, along with a valid provincial security license. College degree preferred
● 5+ years of retail Asset Protection Experience, large volume retail environment preferred
● You are someone with strong aptitude and knowledge of retail security systems, information systems, and productivity software
● You have a proven track record of identifying shortage exposures and creative strategies to overcome them
● Wicklander-Zulawski Interview Certification ideal
As The Asset Protection Manager You Will:
● Oversee and ensure the integrity of physical inventory by monitoring reports and audits on a daily and monthly basis with the Asset Protection Investigators
● Consistently communicate with Store Leadership, Managers and Associates to drive awareness of inventory shortage results, shortage concerns and strategy initiatives
● Provide final oversight of audit execution and internal audit readiness
● Work with sales support to assure shortage control processes are followed
Your Life and Career at HBC:
● Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
● Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
● A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
● Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
● An amazing employee discount
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
HOW TO APPLY:
For a full description of the position and to apply, please CLICK HERE.
To apply directly, please submit your application to email@example.com.
Flexible hours required.
Apply online only at www.dexterra.com/careers
Part-time Sales Associate
Want to work for a progressive, trendy and upscale company? Papyrus is one of the leading retailers in upscale and fashionable cards and stationary in North America.
We are looking for personnel to match our progressive retail environment. If you are friendly and fashionable with a good work ethic and feel you can offer legendary customer service, we are the company for you. We offer competitive wages and a great work environment.
Apply online only at www.papyrusonline.com/about-papyrus/employment