Access & Hours
At this time, Edmonton City Centre will continue to provide easy access to customers and tenants. The pedway to Manulife and the Sutton Place pedway will only remain open Monday to Friday.
Hours of operation for Edmonton City Centre are:
Food & Beverage
Effective September 26, 2021, food courts are now part of the Restriction Exemption Program (REP). We have opened a section of Elevate Food Fare for in-person dining.
To enter the sit-down area in the food court, you must present valid photo identification that match a QR code vaccination record, or proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours.
PROOF OF VACCINATION
- A valid photo identification that matches the QR code vaccine record (required for ages 12 and up).
- Valid paper or digital vaccine record (QR code only) that shows the name, vaccine type, and date of administration.
- After October 25, 2021, proof of full vaccination (two doses) is required.
- Children under 12 are not required to provide proof of vaccination.
PROOF OF NEGATIVE TEST
- Tests must be privately paid, Health Canada approved rapid antigen, rapid PCR, or lab-based PCR test completed within the previous 72 hours.
- Valid test results should be written or printed copy that clearly outlines the type of test, time of sample collection, a clear indication of a negative result and laboratory that completed the test, if applicable.
- Photos of a rapid test result taken offsite are not sufficient.
- Do not bring completed self-tests or rapid tests to businesses due to communicable disease risk.
- Tests must not be from Alberta Health Services or Alberta Precision Laboratories.
- Children under 12 do not need to provide proof of a negative PCR or rapid test.
Children ages 12 to 18, please verify name on proof of vaccination matches with any piece of supporting ID. (Alberta Health Card, School ID, Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.). Children under 12 do not need to provide proof of vaccination.
Take-out, curbside pickup and delivery are available for all guests.
Cleaning and Sanitation
Our custodial team will continue to diligently clean the common areas of Edmonton City Centre, with extra attention to high-frequency touch points. Additional hand sanitizer units have been placed throughout the property for your convenience.
Face Masks & Physical Distancing
As per Government Guidelines, masks are mandatory in all indoor spaces, including all areas of Edmonton City Centre. Please take extra care in spaces such as elevators and washrooms and where distance cannot be maintained.
We thank you for your respect towards other customers visiting and we look forward to seeing you back at Edmonton City Centre.
For information on how to take advantage of Curbside Pick-up, click below.
Edmonton City Centre recommends that you plan your visit prior to arrival using the Store Locator. While we try to keep store information up to date, this may fluctuate and we urge all visitors to call the retailers they plan to visit, prior to their arrival.
The following retailers will be open for business. We will continue to update this list as additional stores and services re-open.*
- Accu-Search License & Registry Services
- Amore Dental (by appointment only)
- Booster Juice
- Boulevard Diamonds
- City Centre Eye Care (by appointment only)
- Coeur Physiotherapy (by appointment only)
- Cookies by George
- Crema Espresso Bar
- EDO Japan
- Fido (operating within Telus)
- Freedom Mobile Kiosk
- Freedom Mobile Store
- Graham & Lane Florists
- Infiniti Leather
- International Clothier
- Jewels de Oro
- John the Tailor
- LasikMD (by appointment only)
- Mobil Q
- Olly Fresco’s
- OPA! of Greece
- Purdys Chocolatier
- Shanghai 360
- Shefield & Sons
- Shoppers Drug Mart EAST
- Shoppers Drug Mart WEST
- Suzy Shier
- TD Bank
- The Source
- Tim Hortons (both locations)
- True North Mortgage (by appointment only)
- Urban Greek
*Store opening status and hours subject to change. Please contact the store directly prior to your visit to confirm their hours.