Edmonton City Centre is now TEMPORARILY CLOSED except for essential stores and services (listed below).
At Edmonton City Centre, our commitment to our community and providing a safe and healthy environment for our guests, staff, and retailers is our top priority. We take pride in being an active member of our local community, bringing people together, and being a gateway to Edmonton Downtown activity and entertainment. Our commitment to you stands during these unprecedented times.
As we seek to protect the health and well-being of our community, we will be temporarily closing until further notice. We are keeping up to date and aware of all COVID-19 circumstances and we are following the lead of the Government of Alberta at this important time. Effective March 29, 2020, only stores deemed essential will remain open to ensure our community has access to these services.
Our thoughts remain with our community during this evolving situation and we thank everyone for doing their part to help our community regain its strength as we strive to ensure a happy and healthy future for everyone.
Please continue to visit our website here and follow us on our social media pages @ECCMALL for further information, updates, and notice of reopening.
ESSENTIAL STORES & SERVICES:
Operational hours for all essential stores and services are modified to Monday to Friday 10am-6pm and Saturday & Sunday 12pm-5pm, unless otherwise noted below.
Please note: food and beverage retailers will only offer take-out or delivery.
Entrances located on 101 Street East and 101 Street West will remain open during operational hours to allow access to these essential retailers. All other entrances will be closed.
The Guest Services desk is temporarily closed. If you have questions or require assistance, our Guest Experience team can be reached via text 780.900.0950 or our chat service on our website.
101 Street East Access:
- A&W: Monday-Friday 10am-4pm, Saturday & Sunday 12pm-4pm
- Accu-Search Licence & Registry Services: Monday-Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday & Sunday CLOSED
- Coeur Physiotherapy: By appointment – please call
- Crema Espresso Bar: Modified Hours as listed above
- DHL: Modified Hours as listed above
- OPA! Of Greece: Modified Hours as listed above
- TD Bank: Monday-Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday & Sunday CLOSED
- Tim Hortons EAST: Modified Hours as listed above
- Vitamin Farm: Modified Hours as listed above
Exterior Access ONLY (101 street and 102a avenue):
- Shoppers Drug Mart EAST: Monday-Friday 7:30am-7pm, Saturday & Sunday 9am-5pm
101 Street West Access:
- Avis: Monday-Friday 10am-4pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am-3pm
- Dollarama: Modified Hours as listed above
- INS Market: Modified Hours as listed above
- Shoppers Drug Mart WEST: Modified Hours as listed above
- Tim Hortons WEST: Modified Hours as listed above
- For information on health updates and news regarding the current situation, please visit Alberta Health Services www.albertahealthservices.ca or the Government of Alberta www.alberta.ca.
- On social media, follow: @youralberta / @AlbertaHealthServices