To: All Tenants
From: Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager
Subject: Upcoming Notices
West Retail; Rope Access Certification
Please note, as we work to certify the safety of the rope access by the dome skylight within West Retail, Epic Rope Access will be on-site from Sunday morning for up to three days, visually inspecting the rope access by the ceiling.
During this time, there may be dust or debris that our custodial partner, Dexterra, will be managing regularly, along with an Epic Rope Access representative who will be in the area to answer any questions or concerns that you may have.
Following on from previous communication, please take note of the following as they pertain to the Valley Line LRT Construction surrounding ECC.
- The North sidewalk between Urban Greek and 100 Street will be open within 2-4 weeks. At this time, fire exits within East Retail will remain temporarily closed due to a uneven surface upon exiting.
- Directly across, the South sidewalk, between Paull Travel and 100 Street, will close in stages due to businesses and residential with one entrance.
- The North sidewalk in front of TD Tower remains open, however, the finished path has been delayed due to high priority items.
- Directly across, the South sidewalk across from this area was closed this morning and will remain closed, with no date to re-open at the moment.
- At the moment, priority work is laying the concrete and tracks before winter hits.
- Finally, the one drive lane, from 101 Street to 100 Street, is estimated to be open late October to mid-November.
Should you have any questions or concerns with respect to any of the above notices or meetings, please do not hesitate to contact Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager, at email@example.com.
OXFORD PROPERTIES GROUP
Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager