To: All Tenants
From: Sarah Ricardo, Assistant Property Manager
Subject: Elevate Food Court Restriction Exemption Program (REP)
Effective September 26, 2021, food courts are now part of the Restriction Exemption Program (REP). We will be opening a section of the food court for in-person dining starting tomorrow, Tuesday September 28, 2021.
To enter the sit-down area in the food court, you must present valid photo identification that match valid paper or digital vaccination record, or proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours.
PROOF OF VACCINATION
- A valid photo identification that matches the vaccine record (required for ages 12 and up).
- Valid paper or digital vaccine record that shows the name, vaccine type, and date of administration.
- From September 20, 2021 to October 25, 2021, proof of partial vaccination (one dose) is considered acceptable as long the dose was given more than 2 weeks before the time of service.
- After October 25, 2021, proof of full vaccination (two doses) is required.
- Children under 12 are not required to provide proof of vaccination.
PROOF OF NEGATIVE TEST
- Tests must be privately paid, Health Canada approved rapid antigen, rapid PCR, or lab-based PCR test completed within the previous 72 hours.
- Valid test results should be written or printed copy that clearly outlines the type of test, time of sample collection, a clear indication of a negative result and laboratory that completed the test, if applicable.
- Photos of a rapid test result taken offsite are not sufficient.
- Do not bring completed self-tests or rapid tests to businesses due to communicable disease risk.
- Tests must not be from Alberta Health Services or Alberta Precision Laboratories.
- Children under 12 do not need to provide proof of a negative PCR or rapid test.
Children ages 12 to 18, please verify name on proof of vaccination matches with any piece of supporting ID. (Alberta Health Card, School ID, Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.). Children under 12 do not need to provide proof of vaccination.
Take-out, curbside pickup and delivery are available for all guests.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Ricardo, Assistant Property Manager, directly at 587-340-4910 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Edmonton City Centre