To: All Tenants
From: Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager
Subject: Retail Information; ACTION REQUIRED
Please note, in light of the Government of Alberta’s decision to allow select businesses to re-open, Edmonton City Centre has the following action items that will come into effect prior to May 14th,
- Edmonton City Centre will continue to provide access to patrons Monday-Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday & Sunday 12pm-5pm only.
- Entrance to the property will be maintained at 101 Street East and 101 Street West to allow for appropriate monitoring of occupancy levels. Tenants may also access via the Delta Hotel entrance and 102A Avenue entrance, and pedways will remain closed, with current exceptions, in order to facilitate occupancy monitoring.
- To ensure safe physical distancing and comfort levels, Edmonton City Centre will be following a 25% occupancy based on Fire Department guidelines.
- Upon entering, all individuals will be reminded to keep their distance and follow the flow of traffic as outlined by signage and decals.
- Further to the flow of traffic decals, additional decals have been ordered for tenants who experience line-ups outside of their tenancies.
- Escalators and elevator signage will be posted to remind of protocol and physical distancing.
- The East Second Level washrooms will remain closed at this time as the infrastructure does not allow for adequate physical distancing. East Third Level and West Second Level washrooms will remain open.
- The fire door between East and West retail will be lifted, allowing for safe flow of traffic between the properties.
- Seating in Elevate and across the property will remain closed at this time, and instructions for the safe re-opening of Food and Beverage tenancies will be shared shortly.
As an increase of businesses re-open, the aforementioned plan will evolve and expand. In order for Edmonton City Centre to ensure a seamless operation, please complete the following Back to Work Survey
In addition to the above, the Office portfolio will provide an expected occupancy upon results of their survey as we move towards May 14th.
Thank you for your continued partnership during this time and we hope your family and friends are safe, happy and healthy.
Edmonton City Centre
Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager