To: All Tenants
From: Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager
Subject: Retail Information; ACTION REQUIRED
Following on from previous communication, please see the below items as they relate to the tentative May 14th re-opening of select businesses.
- A memorandum will be posted on Thursday morning, should there be any change in Government direction regarding opening of businesses.
- Early numbers of the Office Towers occupancy show approximately 300 staff will be on-site on Thursday, May 14th.
- Elevate seating will remain closed, although, Edmonton City Centre will re-evaluate this early next week.
- The hours outlined in the previous memo are hours in which the general public will be permitted to enter the property. Should you wish to open prior to 10am Monday-Friday to service Office tenants, you are welcome and able to.
- Store openings will be posted on the Edmonton City Centre website and on the 101 Street doors daily.
- If you have not yet done so, please complete the following Back to Work Survey
Prior to opening, all Food and Beverage tenants must complete the following;
- Grease trap provider must attend site to service your equipment. For those tenants using HQLC as their provider, please coordinate with them directly at 780-823-6690 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pest control provider must attend site. For those using Rentokil as their provider, please coordinate with them directly at 780-371-9420.
- Sanitize all walls, counters, sinks and equipment.
- Turn on fridge and hood fans.
- Re-open all water valves for sinks, toilets, coffee makers, water coolers, ice dispensers, hot water tanks, and for any other water related equipment. Unplug any sinks.
- Turn on gas valves.
- Report any items of concerns.
Thank you for your continued partnership during this time and we hope your family and friends are safe, happy and healthy.
Edmonton City Centre
Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager