To: All Tenants
From: Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager
Subject: Tenant Guidelines for Retail Closures
As Alberta awaits the Government’s decision to close non-essential services, please review the following guidelines for Retail Tenant closures,
- Remove all items from fridges, unplug and prop door open.
- Close all water valves for sinks, toilets, coffee makers, water coolers, ice dispensers, hot water tanks, and for any other water related equipment.
- Unplug all electrical items that are not needed and turn off all lights throughout the unit.
- Turn off gas valve and ensure all cooking equipment is switched off.
- Remove garbage and clean all surfaces, equipment and dishes.
- Lock and secure premises.
If you have already temporarily closed your premises, please safely return to ensure your space is fully prepared.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Edmonton City Centre
Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager