To: All Tenants
From: Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager
Subject: Upcoming Notices
Daylight Saving Time Begins – March 8
Please be advised that for Daylight Saving Time, on Sunday, March 8 at 2:00am, your clocks need to be adjusted forward one hour.
Please consider any implication this may have within your tenancy.
REMINDER: Retail Safety and Security Meeting; April 23
In keeping safety top of mind, you are invited to join the Edmonton City Centre team for an informative session on Retail Safety and Security, on April 23 from 8:45am to 9:30am.
- Send Word Now information – Pam Brown, Safety & Security Manager
- On-site security policies and procedures – Paladin Security
- Public and personal safety – Edmonton Police Service
- Fire code – Pam Brown, Safety & Security Manager
- Safety & Security Q&A – Edmonton City Centre team
A light breakfast and door prizes will be provided.
To RSVP, please contact Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org, by Monday, April 6th.
Following on from previous communication, please take note of the following as they pertain to the Valley Line LRT Construction surrounding ECC.
- TransEd are continuing to focus on the tracks until their completion in April.
- On April 30th, the crane on Churchill Square will be removed and the hoarding dramatically reduced. TransEd will be working on the escalators, elevators and stairs for Churchill Station and we have received confirmation that festivals will return to Churchill Square this year.
- All track, road surfaces and sidewalk work remain scheduled to be completed in June 2020, with the majority of the space opening up, including a decrease in construction and fencing.
- All platform stop foundations are scheduled to be completed by the end of the year, including Churchill, 102 Street and the Quarters.
- Expected installation for lights, plants and benches along 102 Ave will be late 2020, early 2021.
- With the Mill Woods portion operational, the trains have been running empty to clock hours, ensuring that when 102 Ave is complete, the number of hours to be clocked will be substantially lower.
- TransEd installed temporary feathered ramps along 102 Ave East Retail. Edmonton City Centre maintenance and custodial teams inspected all of the emergency exits before they were re-opened on Friday, February 28th.
Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager, at email@example.com
Edmonton City Centre
Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager