To: All Tenants
From: Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager
Subject: Tenant Advisory; COVID-19
Centrecorp Management Services Limited is committed to the health and safety of our employees and tenants. We recognize that the global health situation regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) is cause for anxiety and ongoing concern. While local health authorities state the risk to the general public remains low, business continuity planning is critical to ensure we are prepared should cases increase within our local community.
Centrecorp has enacted its business continuity plan to proactively address this global health concern. We recommend that tenants review their business continuity plans and keep their employees well informed.
Following the guidance of the Public Health Agency of Canada, we have taken the following precautionary measures to help stop the spread of the virus:
- Increased cleaning and disinfection in common areas and high-touch surfaces such as food court tables, elevator buttons, handrails, escalators, door handles and seating areas
- Adding hand sanitizer stations to common areas where hand-washing facilities are not available
- Increased the frequency of washroom cleanings
- Handwashing guidelines have been posted in all public washrooms
- Continued monitoring of reputable government sources for information and recommendations
Should you or any of your employees have a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, or you/your employee has been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, please advise health authorities and seek medical attention as directed. In addition, please contact the Property Management Office at Suite 1700, 102A Tower, 780-426-8400 and email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure appropriate measures are taken to circumvent further spread of the virus.
We can all contribute to a healthy work environment by:
- Frequently washing hands or using alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Regularly cleaning & disinfecting shared spaces such as countertops, cash registers and telephones with disinfectant wipes
- Avoid touching your hands, mouth and nose with unwashed hands
- Coughing or sneezing into your elbow instead of your hand
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as required. Please contact the Property Management Office with any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your co-operation,
Russ Fawcett, Senior Assistant Property Manager