To: All Tenants
From: Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager
Subject: Construction and NHL Hub City Surrounding ECC
Please refer to the following map regarding construction surrounding Edmonton City Centre, Downtown Construction_Jul 24,2020
> NHL Hub City, (Blue, Red and Pink)
102 Street, Delta Entrance to 103 Ave:
- West sidewalk is closed for NHL bubble. To travel West on 103 Avenue, head North to the pedestrian cross over by the JW Marriott hotel.
102 Street, 103 Ave to 104 Ave:
- As of this evening, there will be no through traffic to facilitate the NHL bubble.
103 Ave, North of West Parkade:
- No through traffic. Detour signs will be placed.
103 Ave, 102 Street to 101 Street:
- North sidewalk is closed for NHL bubble
101 Street and 103 Ave:
- The right turn lane to 103 Ave is closed until end of August for the NHL bubble.
- Traffic on 101 St is reduced to one lane in each direction between 5am-9pm, and will be closed to all traffic between 9pm-5am form the 26th.
> LRT and Epcor Utility Relocation, (Green)
102 Ave, 99 St to 103 St:
- Sidewalks maintained, no traffic along 102 Ave but through traffic on 100 Street and 101 Street.
102 Ave, 103 St to 105 St:
- Utility Relocation – Lane, sidewalk and bike lane closures and/or reductions will remain in place until construction is complete. Temporary solutions are in place to maintain pedestrian access wherever possible.
103 Street, 102 Ave:
- Transformer replacement – Work began July 20th and will continue until mid-September. Street parking will be restricted from 8pm to 5am. Signage will be used to detour pedestrians around the site. Once the overnight work is complete, typical hours of construction will be 9am-3pm Monday to Friday.
102 Ave, 105 St to 106 St:
- Utility Relocation – minor work to be completed end of July
102 Ave, 106 St to 107 St:
- Utility Relocation – Lane, sidewalk and bike lane closures and/r reductions will remain place until construction is complete. Temporary solutions are in place to maintain pedestrian access wherever possible.
105 Street, 102 Ave to 103 Ave:
- Utility Relocation – To mitigate traffic impacts south of 102 Ave, the northbound curb lane on 105 St north of 102 Ave will remain closed until the end of July.
For more information on the utility relocations, please refer to EPCOR_UtilityRelocationsDownton_July2020
> Jasper Avenue Revitalization, (Yellow)
Streetscaping project to improve the pedestrian experience on Jasper Avenue. Project will include required repairs to the Edmonton Convention Centre. For more information, please visit, https://www.edmonton.ca/projects_plans/downtown/jasper-avenue-new-vision.aspx
> West Parkade
Please note, due to the limitations regarding access to the West Parkade, the entrance on 102 Street by the Delta Hotel is currently closed. This is expected to reopen end of August. We encourage all parkers to utilize the 103 St entry/exit, or the 103 Ave exit.
Travelling from –
- North/East/West – it is recommended that you use 104 Ave, then 104 Street and 103 Ave.
- South/West – use Jasper and 103 Street.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the above items, please do not hesitate to contact Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager, at email@example.com
Edmonton City Centre
Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager