From: Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager
Subject: LRT Updates
Following on from previous communication, please take note of the following as they pertain to the Valley Line LRT Construction surrounding ECC.
- The LRT as a whole has been delayed with an expected completion of early/mid 2021. However, we are happy to report that the portion of the line located by ECC is going well and on schedule with the majority of the space opening up in June 2020, including less construction and fencing.
- TransEd are now focusing on the concrete and track until the completion in April.
- The bicycle land, drive lane, sidewalk and exterior granite are expected between April and May, and Churchill Square will see less hoarding by the end of April.
- The ECC station, located South of the West Retail, will begin work between April and June.
- Expected installation for lights, plants and benches along 102 Ave will be late 2020, early 2021.
- We are currently working with TransEd to ensure all emergency exits re-open as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager, at email@example.com
Edmonton City Centre
Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager