To: All Tenants
From: Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager
Subject: Upcoming Notices
Scheduled Quarterly Sprinkler Testing
Please note the following Fire Sprinkler Testing Schedule to be completed by our partner, Johnson Controls/Tyco;
- Monday, December 16th – East Retail
- Tuesday, December 17th – West Retail
- Wednesday, December 18th – East Anchors
- Monday, December 23rd – West Anchors and Delta Hotel
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact James Nelson, Chief Engineer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Escalator and Elevator Scheduled Maintenance and Repair
Please note, the following update on priority maintenance and safety inspections for elevating devices on property;
- East Anchor Escalator, Street Level to Second Level – Further to previous communication, the East Anchor, Street Level to Second Level escalator is currently undergoing minor repair to the track which we expect to be completed by the end of the week.
- East Escalator, Street Level to Concourse Level – Priority maintenance as it relates to the handrail replacement has been scheduled for Saturday, December 7th and Sunday, December 8th and will return to normal service on the morning of Monday, December 9th.
- East Large Freight Elevator – The East large freight elevator required a repair to the drive, which is expected to arrive by the end of day today, with an estimated return of the Large Freight elevator back in service by end of day tomorrow, Thursday, December 5th.
- Delta Freight Elevator – As per code, the Delta freight elevator requires a full inspection, as such, this elevator will be out of service tomorrow, December 5th and will return to service by the end of the day. During this time, we encourage Tenants to utilize the small freight.
Should you have any questions or concerns with respect to any of the above notices, please do not hesitate to contact Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager, at email@example.com.
Edmonton City Centre
Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager