To: All Tenants
From: Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager
Subject: Tenant Guidelines for Food and Beverage Tenant Closures
Please note, as we continue to work under government guidance, Edmonton City Centre requires all food and beverage tenants follow the below procedures until service returns to normal.
- All walls, counters, sinks and equipment to be cleaned.
- Floors and areas around grease traps cleaned and free of debris.
- Ensure grease traps have been cleaned and are half full with water. If this has yet to be completed, please contact Bob Portieous, Operations Supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure all garbage is emptied and garbage bins free of debris.
- Remove all items from fridges, unplug and prop door open. Ensure there is no perishable food on site and any remaining food items are dry-goods or freezer items only.
- Ensure hood filters are clean and the hood fan is switched off.
- Fryers and surrounding area to be cleaned, fryers drained of any grease and drain any sitting water.
- Turn off all heat sources.
- Close all water valves for sinks, toilets, coffee makers, water coolers, ice dispensers, hot water tanks, and for any other water related equipment. Plug sinks, if possible.
- Unplug all electrical items that are not required and turn off all lights throughout the unit.
- Turn off gas valve and ensure all cooking equipment is switched off.
- Lock and secure premises.
- Run water down all drains, including floor drains, weekly.
- Report any items of concerns.
If you have already temporarily closed your premises, please safely return to ensure your space is fully prepared.
In an effort to minimize charge backs to those who prepare and maintain their spaces, should you wish to schedule an inspection, please contact Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager, at email@example.com
Edmonton City Centre
Susan Radford, Assistant Property Manager